The Wellington Hospital
The Wellington Hospital is a multi-specialty private hospital which has:
- 266 Registered Beds
- 46 Neurological Rehabilitation Beds
- 34 Critical Care Beds (all level 3 Intensive Care Beds)
- 39 High Dependency Unit Beds all with telemetry
- 15 Operating Theatres
- 3 Cardiac Catheter Labs
- 3 Endoscopy Theatres
- 3 Angiography Suites
- 50 Consulting Rooms
The Wellington Hospital, The Platinum Medical Centre and The Diagnostics & Outpatients Centre, Golders Green are supported by a full range of diagnostic services including: Magnetic Resonance Scanners (MRI), PET CT (Low Dose, Dual Source), 64 Slice CT scanner, Digital Radiology, Interventional Radiology Lab, Ultrasound (multi-use), Cardiac imaging & Research Centre (CIRC) and Pathology Services.
During your stay in the hospital a team of dedicated and highly trained professionals will make sure you receive the best possible care, attention and treatment.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare in the communities we serve. In pursuit of our mission, we believe the following statements are essential and timeless:
- We treat all those we serve with compassion and kindness
- We aim to assist all our patients in getting back to the business of living their life
- We recognise and affirm the unique and intrinsic value of each individual
- We aim to provide a high standard of specialist care based on best clinical practice within designated units.
Please click here to download a copy of The Wellington Hospital Brochure